Regardless, of the politics, involved, and, what, some, populist leaders, tend to articulate, the reality, and probable dangers/ ramifications, of CLIMATE change, are, real, and, unless/ until, we demand, they focus on addressing this, sooner, rather than later, we may not be able to pass – along, a sustainable planet, to future generations! If, you were paying attention, you should realize, when any politician, seems to put any personal/ political agenda, and/ or, self – interest, and or economic greed, ahead of the greater good, we all, eventually, lose! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Coordinate; conceive; concept; creative; choices; create: It should be a leader’s duty, to effectively, coordinate efforts to address, and significantly, reduce, the relevant, and sustainable dangers/ ramifications, of Climate Change! He must be able to perceive, and conceive, options and alternatives, to achieve the necessary, desirable results! Instead of denying, or ignoring, this concept, he seeks creative ways, and optimal choices, to create, the best – path, forward!
2. Leadership; listen; learn; lessen: The essence of meaningful leadership, is to emphasize, effectively, consistently, listening and learning, especially, in this circumstance, to lessen the dangers, in a well – considered, approach, and well – planned, manner!
3. Integrity; insights; imagine; innovate; inspire: Why would others trust, believe, and/ or follow you, unless/ until, it was clear, you maintained, absolute integrity, especially, when a simpler approach, might seem easier? Great leaders imagine the possibilities, are willing to innovate, and articulate quality, relevant, sustainable insights, and hope to inspire and motivate others, towards the best paths – forward!
4. Make mark; motivate; mutual; mission: Does the leader’s mission, align, with the best interests of this planet! We need public officials, who make their mark, by considering, the mutual – best interests, rather than personal ones! Only, then, will he become capable of motivating others, towards the necessary actions, etc!
5. Attitude; aptitude; attention; articulate; aspects: When a positive, can – do, attitude, is combined, with a relevant, well – developed, aptitude, and skill – set, public officials become better – suited, to pay the greatest degree of action, in a timely manner! He must review multiple aspects, options and alternatives, and articulate a message, which resonates, with all constituents, to make a difference, for the better!
6. Timely; time – tested; trends; truths/ trust: Unless/ until, those, holding positions of authority, proceed, in a well – considered, timely way, and combine time – tested, expertise, with an open – mind, willing to consider, any trends, which might make a difference, will he earn the trust, especially, when constituents, perceive him, as someone, who articulates truths, instead of empty, populist rhetoric, etc!
7. Environment; entire; efforts; effects: At the very – least, office – holders, must do, everything, possible, to protect our environment, and address climate issues! They must look at the entire – picture, and maximize their efforts, to attempt to make the effects of their actions, as relevant, and sustainable, as possible!
We can’t afford to deny CLIMATE change, and need to take timely action, sooner, rather than later! Become a more – responsible, aware voter, and citizen!